BOX TOPS for EDUCATION
Welcome back to school, parents! My name is Carol Mondello and I'm thrilled to be the Box Tops for Education Coordinator for EES! Clipping Box Tops is an easy way for you to help our school earn cash. Last school year, we earned over $1,000. The money is used by the PTO for enrichment programs, school equipment, and fields trips.
Carol Mondello, Coordinator - email@example.com
This year our goal is $1,200 ! We can reach this and here's how:
Box Top Tips
- Check your boxes of cereal, juice boxes, tissues and more! Each Box Top is worth 10 cents. You can find Box Tops on hundreds of products and they really add up quickly.
- Look for the pink and white rectangle on the bottom of the box or package. Cut them out and either attach to a collection sheet or save them in a ziploc bag. Send these to school with your child or drop off in collection box in the lobby. Remember to write your child's name, grade and teacher on each Box Top submission.
- Visit boxtops4education.com. It is one of the easiest ways you can make a difference. It's easy, free and you will learn about ways to help our school earn the extra cash it needs.
- Exclusinve online benefits include: a). Ability to track our school's Box Top earnings. b.) Print money savings coupons for your favorite Box Top brands. c.) Enter to win bonus Box Tops for our school. d.) Make mealtime easier with family pleasing recipes.
- Box Tops EXPIRE! Don’t wait! Send them in TOMORROW
- Please look for exciting contests throughout the school year. Thanks for choosing to make a differnce for our school with Box tops!
And just a reminder to shop at the Marketplace! Our school can earn cash back just by your online shopping! All you need to do is start your shopping at www.boxtops4education.com. Create or log into your account, select “earn” and then “Marketplace.” Choose your store and you will be automatically redirected and voila! Easy money for our school—all without clipping! Give it a try!